Nascar Speed Racer's Index du Forum Nascar Speed Racer's
Voici le forum de l'alliance Nascar Speed Racer's de Ondarun

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

"It was a fairly,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nascar Speed Racer's Index du Forum -> Reglement -> Imporatant peinture image
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangsan520

Féminin
Point(s): 23
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Juil - 02:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: "It was a fairly, Répondre en citant

" RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- Chinese lifter Long Qingquan claimed his second Olympic gold medal when he won the men's 56kg weightlifting event with a world record total of 307kg.

The 25-year-old Long, the 2008 Olympic gold medalist, overcame the challenge from defending champion Om Yun Chaol of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Long hoisted 137kg in snatch and 170kg in the jerk to break the previous world best of 305kg set by Turkish legend Halil Mutlu 16 years ago in the Sydney 2000 Games.

Om, 24, snatched 134kg and jerked 169kg for a combined lift of 303kg to settle for the silver medal.

Long is the first weightlifter with eight years between his first and second Olympic gold medal, in any men's and women's weightlifting event.

""I am really happy. I am really proud. I came to this competition with two dreams: to win the competition and break the world record and I did both."" Long said.

""I have prepared for the competition for four years because I did not get to compete in the (London) 2012 Olympic Games. After four years I did it."" said Long.

Om was beaten for the first time in a major competition since he won this event at the London Olympics in 2012.

""I do not feel satisfied. I was hoping for gold. I put a lot of effort in. I just did not win."" Om said.

""I never thought that Long could lift 170kg, because he never did that in the training before,"" said Yu Jie, the head coach of the men's team.

""He was perfect in the power, the technics and the psychology. He was amazing today."" Yu added.

Sinphet Kuraithong of Thailand took the bronze with 289kg, becoming the first male weightlifter from his nation to win a medal at the Olympic Games.

""I did not expect that I would get a medal, but I just did what I had practised."" Kruaithong said.
" Cricket is one of the world?s most famous and played sports Tyler Toffoli Jersey , with players and supporters in about 210 countries around the world. The best peak of achievement in the cricket sport is the ICC Cricket World Cup, which is held in every 4 years.

The ICC Cricket World Cup is today one of the world?s largest and most viewed sporting events, with The ICC Cricket World Cup is today one of the world?s biggest and most admired sporting events Tanner Pearson Jersey , with a predictable 2.2 billion television viewers expected to tune in from around the world during March and April, 2007.

Australian Cricket team has been dominating the cricket world from quite a long time. The recent ashes tour has proved that the in the cricketing world Australian is the strongest team. However, Australian cricket is about to hit a new phrase of retirement for many of its key players.

There is not doubt that Australia?s recent dominance could be attributed to two players ? Glenn McGrath and Shane Warne. They have taken over 1000 test wickets. They also dominate the sector of bowling. They are amazing at fast blowing as well as spinner stats. Both have a mind-blowing strike rate and a low average. Having Richard Hadlee is considered to be trump card by most of the world team; Australia had a luxury of two world class players. Both had a capability to turn and win the game themselves.

Further proof of this was England?s previous success; it was achieved only when Glen McGrath was not in the team. This is actually a worry to Australian cricket; anyhow they still maintain great batmen like Ricky Ponting the worry is that no bowler would be able to fill the gap. Brett Lee had been playing in the team for many years now and it is again stated that he not the match winning bowler. Australia have try to blood up new players and even though many players had blinding starts - like Michael Clarke they have yet to prove they could still produce great results year after year.

Australia also needs to face the retirement of many other players Damien Martin and Justin Langer as well as others that can't be far off. The rest of the world might finally have a chance to take their revenge.

Andy Murray was not happy about having to wait until Wednesday night to open defense of his U.S. Open title but the Briton was quite pleased with the result after delivering a masterly thrashing of Michael Llodra.

Wimbledon champion Murray Derek Forbort Jersey , whose starting time was further delayed after four hours of rain delays had stalled proceedings at Flushing Meadows, raced through an entertaining 6-2 6-4 6-3, 98-minute drubbing of the 49th-ranked Frenchman on centre court.

"The rallies were quick Alex Iafallo Jersey , sharp. Wasn't much time between points. He was playing quickly on his serves in between points," the third-seeded Scot rattled off like winners from his racquet.

"It was a fairly, I thought Mike Cammalleri Jersey , high standard match. Lots of reactions and dropshots, and definitely tested my movement today. I thought I moved well. I didn't make too many errors.

"It was a solid match."

The world number three's only lapse on Arthur Ashe Stadium court was when he allowed the Frenchman to break his serve in the second game of the second set.

Murray, who made only five unforced errors Adrian Kempe Jersey , faced just two break points while converting a tidy five-of-seven to set up a second-round clash against Leonardo Mayer of Argentina, a 7-6 (4) 6-4 3-6 7-6 (4) winner against Romania's Victor Hanescu.

The Briton put on a splendid show of athleticism, with his cat-like agility Oscar Fantenberg Jersey , timing at the net and piercing angles on his groundstrokes.

Llodra entertained with a 'hot dog' shot between his legs, an underarm serve, a juggling of the tennis ball with his feet and a futile tossing of his racquet into the air as Murray's soft Jake Muzzin Jersey , tantalizing lob carried over him on match point.

Despite those good vibes, the 26-year-old from Dunblane still registered his disdain over waiting so long to join the fray in the last grand slam tournament of the season.

"I think playing at .

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Juil - 02:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nascar Speed Racer's Index du Forum -> Reglement -> Imporatant peinture image Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation