Nascar Speed Racer's Index du Forum Nascar Speed Racer's
Voici le forum de l'alliance Nascar Speed Racer's de Ondarun

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

IT’S finally time for China’s best-known

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nascar Speed Racer's Index du Forum -> Reglement -> Imporatant peinture image
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangsan520

Féminin
Point(s): 184
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 02:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: IT’S finally time for China’s best-known Répondre en citant

IT’S finally time for China’s best-known and most successful boxer lebron james shoes australia for sale , Zou Shiming, to seriously rethink his professional career after being knocked out by Japan’s Sho Kimura in his first WBO world title defending bout at Shanghai Oriental Sports Center yesterday.

Facing his opponent, a relatively unknown 28-year-old, 36-year-old Zou continued in his defensive style, stealing points with counter-punches while Kimura kept pushing forward to attack. Come round 11 of the 12-round bout, Zou’s deficit in stamina became evident when he fell to the floor after receiving a barrage of punches from his younger opponent.

The judge then called an end to the bout, as Zou encountered his first TKO defeat in his professional career lebron james shoes australia , which started only four years ago.

The surprising defeat threw a packed Oriental Sports Center into total silence before an emotional Zou, who was in tears, gave a 5-minute speech to the home crowd.

“My tears are not because of my defeat, but for China’s boxing,” said the Guizhou Province native. “For a long time, China’s boxing has not been understood or paid enough attention to. Today I lost my bout, but if it has aroused people’s interest in China’s boxing cheap kobe bryant shoes australia , the it's served its purpose.”

“I've boxed for 22 years, and what I want is that one day, when I lose a fight and can not play any longer, China’s boxing will still be supported,” Zou added.

Though he did not confirm his retirement, many are regarding the speech as his informal farewell to the professional rink.

Turning professional

Zou went professional as late as 32 years of age, after winning two Olympic gold medals in 2008 and 2012. Partnering with Chinese Sports promoter SECA kobe bryant shoes australia for sale , Zou signed a contract with US boxing promoter Top Rank, and was subsequently trained by Freddie Roach, Manny Pacquiao’s coach.

Top Rank was eyeing the Chinese market after noticing Zou’s reputation and recognition in China, a country where professional boxing is still at a very early stage.

Zou’s nimble playing style and amateur boxing skills, however, could not allow him to reach similar achievements in professional boxing, despite his hard work.

Under Top Rank’s “protection kobe bryant shoes australia ,” Zou’s professional bout opponents had been carefully chosen.

On July 19, 2014, Zou beat Luis de la Rosa by unanimous decision in Macau for his first professional title, the WBO International flyweight title. His first world title came last November when Zou defeated Prasitsak Phaprom via unanimous decision to win the vacant WBO flyweight title in Las Vegas.

The Shanghai fight was Zou’s first professional bout, backed by his own company Zouxuan Sports. However, eight weeks of preparation turned out to be far from enough for the 36-year-old to hold on for 12 rounds, even though his opponent Kimura is considered a rookie boxer kevin durant shoes australia , and is far from being well recognized in his native Japan.

Despite the heart-breaking loss, Zou still remains the most successful boxer in China, though his methods could hardly be copied by any up-and-coming boxers. Professional boxing in China still has a long way to go.

Jeff had been a salesman in the medical field for many years and as a result, had access to hundreds of doctors over the years. He wanted to find a way to lose weight rapidly and easily since he???s on the road all day and found it difficult to find time to work out. So he and a former coworker started asking some of the doctors they respected the most, how to solve this problem. To their surprise, they both heard from several different doctors about Hcg, but more importantly there was a homeotherapeutic Hcg product on the market that???s getting a lot of behind the scene buzz in Jeff???s little corner of the medical world www.cheapbasketballaustralia.com , it was from a company called Ketomist (formally My Fat Cure). Apparently true Hcg is not only illegal in the US, it is very expensive to purchase in Europe. But Ketomist is all synthetic and works as good and in some cases better that the real thing, plus it???s 100% legal in the states.

At this point, I???d known Jeff for a couple years and new that he didn???t make things up just for conversation sake, so I was listening closely as he proudly spoke about this new diet he???d found and how he was going to do it asap. Of course I thought I???d wait and see how long this crazy diet will last, I almost felt bad, reviewing in my head cheap nike basketball shoes australia , how he was going to explain the fact that this diet didn???t work.

I didn???t see Jeff for about 3 weeks and I had forgotten about the Ketomist, until I saw him much thinner than I remembered. I asked how much he had lost and how he lost all that weight so fast, he said I???m at 15 lbs right now from that diet I told you about Ketomist, he explained he did that in 2 weeks. He then proceeded to tell me everything about it, this conversation went off and on all day. After this glowing review, I was convinced that I could, at least cheap adidas basketball shoes australia , try this crazy diet thing, after all, I???d spent more for less over the past 30 years for worse results so why not, at the very least I???d probably lose something, plus I loved the thought of rapid weight loss without exercise.

Jeff???s success with this crazy diet was quite the buzz amongst our little group of friends, so much so that Jeff had talked several of our closest friends, into trying Ketomist at about the same time I was planning to do the same thing nike basketball shoes australia , I thought hey this is great, we have a little lab experiment going here, involving me and 4 other friends. We all started Ketomist on the same day and within 1 week we all reported to each other that we all lost 5 to 12 lbs in the 1st week. Hearing this news, I was really energized about my future in smaller clothes and spring is on the way, can???t wait to get to week 6.

During the Ketomist protocol the first 2 days, you will gain some weight because you must eat everything in sight and I mean everyth. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap NHL Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping   Cheap College Jerseys   Authentic MLB Jerseys China   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale   Authentic Soccer Jerseys Wholesale 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 02:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nascar Speed Racer's Index du Forum -> Reglement -> Imporatant peinture image Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation